.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, June 10, 2016

FF: Thanks love

Copyright - Douglas M. MacIlroy
PC: Douglas M. MacIlroy
Mark screamed from the corner of their new bedroom “Hey Mary, look what I found”

Mary didn’t pay much attention to Mark then.

Mark said to himself “I wonder, if my head would still fit in this rusted thing?” and put on the diving helmet on his head.

It smelt of sea and rust. Mark smiled to himself and tried to remove it. But, to his horror the helmet was stuck. He tried to pull it off, but it didn’t work.

Mark panicked. Luckily for him Mary walked in to help him out of his beloved helmet.
Breathless Mark hugged her and said “I love you. Thanks love”


This post is written for Friday Ficitoneers

2 comments:

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.