.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, December 4, 2017

BWC 4: Iain Kelly

Today, is the Day 4 of the "Black and White Challenge", I have been nominated by "The Lady in Read" (I am going to mention her on all my seven posts since she has done me a huge favor by bringing me out of my non-writing spell)

The pictures shared, are clicked on my humble Samsung S7 Edge and the filters were added on Instagram.

So, the rules of this challenge are easy, something on the lines of Facebook black & white picture challenge. I would be nominating a few blogs who have been supportive while I wasn't writing. If you are reading this post and want to get nominated for the challenge, please do drop me a comment below.

  1. Share black and white photos daily for 7 days;
  2. There must be no animals or people in the photos;
  3. No captions, explanations, or other words to accompany the images;
  4. Nominate one person to participate each day of the challenge
My picture for the Day 4 of the challenge is;
For the Day 4, I am nominating Iain Kelly. I came across his blog in one of the weekly posts. I have been totally hooked to his blog ever since. Please do visit his posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.