.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 1: Letter to my best friend

This is the first week of the "Letter Challenge" and the first topic is to write a letter to your best friend. Here is mine

Dear Besties,

We have know each other for so long. We met, we fought, we stopped talking to each other, we hurt each other, we grew up. We still love each other, don't we?

Thank you for putting up with me all these years. I know I am not an easy person to deal with. You have listened to my sob stories patiently without judging me. I love you for everything you have ever done for me. You stood by me in all my good and bad times. You advised me when i was going wrong. You cheered for me. You are always there for me.

We stay far, from each other, having our own families. We might not be in touch every day. I just want you to know that I really love you. Thank you.

Thanks dear

You are very special

Submit your letters for this week in the link below.
This link will be open for seven days. Any posts that are not relevant to the topic will be removed

6 comments:

  1. Old friends are best friends. We may not see them very often, if ever, but they had an enormous influence on the people we became.

    Click to visit Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...best friends are special cand have a huge influence on who we are :-)

      Thanks for dropping by Keith

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.