.status-msg-wrap { display: none; }

About Me

My photo
What is life without a little drama? Little Sweet, Little Spicy, Little Saucy, Little Sexy, Little Crazy and Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

FF: Favorite Passtime

PC: Roger Bulolt
“I hope, I get the presentation ready on time” thinks the lady in orange top

“I hope my boyfriend is not meeting that wretched woman” thinks the woman in white shrug

“I hope, my surgery next week is a success” thinks the woman in the black top

“I hope, my army son is safe” thinks the bald man

“I wish, I could read minds” I say while clicking this picture

I love to guess what people might be thinking when their quiet. I love to observe them. Its my favorite pass time.

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time