.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, February 5, 2018

APM: How I write my poems

I am not really a poem writer
But sometimes, I want to challenge my inner fighter
I take up a topic, and open my computer
Then, I stare at the screen till there is a tiny trigger
I have an obsession for every other line to rhyme
So, I rack my head for all the rhyming words I have learnt in my time
I write, I delete, I write, I re-read
I have to read a hundred times before I proceed
I have to really be convinced of my poem
And also its rhyme
Finally, I publish it with a feeling of triumph
That's how I write my little poems 

This post is written for Airplane Poetry Movement #6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.