.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, March 12, 2018

APM: No Filter

Prompt Of The Week 011

Your prompt for the week is:

"Write a poem that begins with the words 'I can't find the right filter for my photo'."

I click a picture and I think its come out perfect.
I want to Instagram it and put in some effects
So many filters, but they all make my picture look so 'meh'
So many apps but none satisfactory I say
Some too dark, some too bright
Some too green, some too white
Sepia makes my picture look so dull
While black and white makes that picture bland
I look back at my picture and realize.
Damn, Mr. God has natural lighting and perfect filter right out there
So, I run back and click a picture in full sunlight and share
So, many likes and so many hearts
I think, Mr. God has perfected the social media art
I super like your filter Mr. God.

This post is written for Airplane Poetry Movement #11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.