.status-msg-wrap { display: none; }

About Me

My photo
What is life without a little drama? Little Sweet, Little Spicy, Little Saucy, Little Sexy, Little Crazy and Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

3WW: Everyone Loves

This age when compassion is scarce

A bit of something upsetting is enough to send people in rage

That is when I pacify myself saying "Everyone loves everyone, they just don't know it yet"

I wanted to write a small poem. Incidentally, my three word became a three sentence poem

This post is written for Three Word Wednesday 476

10 comments:

  1. Do you think that is wishful thinking? Nice thought though.

    Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a wishful thinking, hoping it might come true some day.
      Thanks for reading Keith :)

      Delete
  2. Love the idea that everyone loves everyone, they just don't know it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventually, yes! Loved your piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aaliya. I love your name BTW

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hoping someday it might come true :)
      Thanks for dropping by Cosmo

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time