.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

FFAR: Fan

Baby Mouse to Mommy Mouse: What is that mom?

Mom: Remember, this house we went to eat cheese? The house with a nice old lady who keeps milk on the floor, for your friend Pixie the pup?

Baby: Yeah

Mom: Remember that thing on the ceiling and on the table? Human’s call it fan.

*baby looks up at the windmill*

Mom: And this, my baby, is a big fan for all of us animals and trees and the farm. Aren’t some humans nice

Baby: I wish to be a human Mom

Mom: I wish too, Honey


The baby then grew up to become the star of the movie Ratatouille.

This post is a bit silly but that is the mood I'm in today and it is written for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers - 62nd challenge


14 comments:

  1. Ahhh, a big fan to keep all the animals of the farm cool! Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pricesless. I am too :)

      Delete
  2. It's refreshing to get away from all that seriousness sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice to keep the silly kid in you always .
      I so agree with you Graham. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. Silly always leads to extraordinary tales, so well done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are bringing in the background story of a famous mouse!! Great read!

    @Samantha/samratkel from
    Shadow Realities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute story. I like the children's story take.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.