.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 9: Letter to Mr. Dash

This is the ninth week of the "Letter writing Challenge" and the letter for today is for the significant other or the future someone.

Here is my letter

Dear Mr. Dash,

I have never publically said this to you, but today I am going to say it loud...loud as in CAPS FONT SIZE 72

I LOVE YOU

There I said it and I am blushing in front of this screen like a teenager.

XOXO

Submit your letters for this week in the below link.
The link will be open for seven days. Any post that is not relevant to the topic will be removed.



3 comments:

  1. You said it in front of witnesses! I think you quite like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is charming! There is nothing like being in love.

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.