.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ABCW - Abortion

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ce/f0/c3/cef0c3ad7191a2a29bfe1ceb8a68ff9b.jpg
PC: Pintrest
I know you loved him
I know you really cared
I know its hard to go through all this alone
But, trust me I am there with you always

I cry when you cry
I glow when you smile
I am sad to see you go through this agony

I love it when you caress your tummy with your soft hands
Trust me Ma, I am there inside growing
I am there inside loving

I want to see the world, that I see through your eyes
I want to live the life that looks beautiful outside

Do love love him more than you love me Ma?
Please don't do this Ma.
I promise to never make you cry

Please don't kill me Ma
Please don't kill me Ma

This post is written for ABCW - A

23 comments:

  1. ohhh how saddddddd But beautiful written.

    Have a nice abc-day / week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE...I could cry! I hope this is not real for you because I sense true agony - but all will be worth it in the end.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily its not me, but I know someone who went through one recently.

      Delete
  3. One of our existential debates.
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a tough decision many a times necessary still from that child's perspective its killing

      Delete
  4. How brave of you to take this subject for your post. It's beautifully said. and creates a feeling of love mixed with sadness
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been on my mind for a while to think how would that child have felt
      Thanks for dropping by Wil

      Delete
  5. Powerful post for A ~ well penned ~ adorable and sweet photo ~

    Wishing you a joyful week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hugs Ellen
      Thanks for dropping by :-)

      Delete
  7. A powerful start to another ABC round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are brave, DeeDee.
    My son is 34 now, but I remember a day when he was just eight and realized the seriousness surrounding my first pregnancy. "Sometimes I'm just glad to be alive," he said. It choked me up and I thanked God for my sweet boy all over again. I know all too well how easy a frightened young girl can be convinced to make a decision she will regret for the rest of her life.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Powerful statement. It's a tough decision for a woman to make. In my mind, not ours to judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Su-siee that it is a decision of an individual. this is just the perspective of that baby.
      Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  10. sad reality in some cases! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree
      Thanks for dropping by Ira :-)

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.