.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mag: Accept Me for what I am

PC: Stanley Spencer
I agree I am huge, but I don't get why people see me as a threat

One look at me and every one goes "ahh, run, a huge ugly beast looking man"

They judge me before they even know me.

Thank you flowers, Thank you nature of accepting me they way I am.

God says "Someday, my dear, there is someone who will accept you the way you are. All you need is patience"


This post is written for Magpie Tales - Mag 306

15 comments:

  1. what a sweet take on the image. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good message in this

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could accept people as they are.... but flowers can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nature can, it doesn't discriminate. We do
      Thanks for dropping by Brudberg :-)

      Delete
  4. I love this sentiment, to the bottom of my heart. So beautiful. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its is important. isn't it?
    Thanks for dropping by Cat-Tails

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and so beautifully put! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good take on the image--surprising & a great reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.