.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

ABCW: F word

I am a four letter F word

I am always wet
I am used regularly all around the world
I am that little F word

I come in different shapes and sizes
I am called different names
I am made in different ways
I am that little F word

I love what you are thinking
I love that crooked smile while you are reading
I am FISH. That four letter F word

This post is written for ABC Wednesday - F

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D
      Mission Successful
      Thanks for dropping by Shooting Parrots

      Delete
  2. Indeed I have to admit it.... thinking of a word in the English language that is used all over the world... I came up with a word which in the end you didn't mean ;-)

    The translation of you 4-letterword to my own language leaves me with 3 letters

    Have a nice ABC-W-day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/19-f/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inspiration for this word is a friend who uses "FISH" instead of "F**K" everytime
      Thanks for dropping by Melody
      What is the 3 letter word in your language :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, FISH! That IS a FINE invective!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ......That Oh before the FISH says a lot ..haahaha...

      Thanks for dropping by ROG

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. :D

      Intentions were clear :P

      Thanks for dropping by Joy

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.