.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, August 26, 2016

FF: My Photographer Dad

PHOTO PROMPT - Copyright - Georgia Koch
PC: Georgia Koch
My Dad is my Facebook friend. He is an amazing photographer and when he was younger he used to go with his camera and his bag loaded with camera rolls and click pictures. If he had a DSLR then, he would have got the Pulitzer award for so many perfect timing pictures.

This boat was one of the pictures that my Dad had clicked in the late 80’s near a village in India. Today, evening I clicked this picture on my cell phone, added a few Prisma filters and made this.

Not bad huh!


 This post is written for Friday Fictioneers

6 comments:

  1. what once was hard.. we do with a few digital filters... poor Dad..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that
      But then the photos meant memories. These days, photos are just there...everything has a photo..it doesn't really have any significance any more
      Thanks for dropping by Brudberg

      Delete
  2. Yes indeed, what Björn said. But digital or not, seeing the right picture at the right time is still an art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ga H
      Not everyone has the knack of clicking the right picture at the right time
      Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  3. I liked the picture even before you explained, and I don't know what a plasma filter is anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prisma is a new app that makes pictures look like comics and stuff.
      Well, I liked the picture too :)

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.