.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday, August 11, 2016

FF: That Call

He called me up at 2am “Hi, meet me at the lake shed at 6 am” and *Click* the call was disconnected
PHOTO PROMPT - © Adam Ickes
PC: Adam Ickes

Why is he back? Why did he break my heart? Is he still with her? Why does he want to meet me now?

I couldn’t sleep after that call. I wanted to ask him all these questions that have haunted me for 5 years.

I got dressed and walk slowly to our shed, he wasn’t there. I waited for 30 minutes.

I got a call from his sister “Hi, Sam passed away 2 nights back. His last wish was to see you”

My heart broke again

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers

4 comments:

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.