.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, August 22, 2016

SWG: Heart-Attack

THIS WEEK'S WORDS come from "The Graves" by Joanna Klink: flicker, anchor, water, minor, blur, tender, clear, laughter, unwinding, hovering, rushing, leaning


I am a sailor. My name is Bob. This is my experience.
PC:dooryourcinema
We were sailing on our ship "The Mermaid".
One fine morning, when we removed the anchor  from the sea, suddenly the clear water turned red. It looked like the red color was rushing from within the sea and the color of the anchor was red, it looked like blood, but we assumed it might have been the paint.

That night we hit the mid sea, by around 2 am. I was at the deck unwinding the rope from the bwoy, just then a saw a flicker  of light, then I heard a shrill laughter. I tried leaning over the railing to see if any of my mates were playing a prank. But, few of my mates came up and said that they heard the laughter too.

Suddenly, a blur smoke emerged out of the blood colored anchor, it became huge and started hovering over our ship.

That is the day that I got my first minor heart-attack.

This post is written for Sunday Whirligig - 73

5 comments:

  1. wow, great tale :) sorry about the heart attack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      Poor thing :P
      Thanks for dropping by Ladyleemanila

      Delete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.