.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

ABCW: D for Dinosaur

I Chomp Chomp
I Stomp Stomp

I am a huge dinosaur
With a curvy hump

A have big teeth, claws and fangs
I keep getting hunger pangs

I may roar loud and sound like thunder
"This guy might eat me" you may wonder

The movies portray such a wrong image about me
I am a vegan and I eat leaves

I have a few friends like you do 
They love a bucket of chicken wings too

Alas, we don't have a KFC or a Mc Donalds here
Neither do we have a crate of beer

Now, dear people, Beer & good food might be the reason, I think
The reason of why we went extinct

This post is written for ABC-Wednesday-D

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely combination of words to honour an animal which is to so many horrific... well done and chosen for this weeks letter.


    Have a nice ABC-W-Day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-19-d/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid of that fierce beast!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might have been as sweet as tiny puppies..

      :D
      Thanks for dropping by Rog

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.