.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

FFAW: Scars of my Heart

PC: TJ Paris
This is my home

This is where I saw his face
     This is where I fell in love
          This is where he held my hand
               This is where he promised forever
                    This is where I bared my soul
                         This is where I began to care
                              This is where we kissed first
                         This is where we made love
                    This is where it all ended
                This is where I was left alone
            These were once, bare off-white walls
    Now, bear the scars of my heart
This is where I want to be


This is my heart

This post is written for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely poem! So heartbreaking yet very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely heart to wrote such a touching poem. Very enjoyable readhttps://mrsdashsayss.blogspot.com/logout?d=https://www.blogger.com/logout-redirect.g?blogID%3D1011936669231509328%26postID%3D655007566221211814

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with PJ. This indeed heartbreaking yet beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A life laid bare, an interesting take on the bare fronted building. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the formatting. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.