.status-msg-wrap { display: none; }

About Me

My photo
What is life without a little drama? Little Sweet, Little Spicy, Little Saucy, Little Sexy, Little Crazy and Absolutely Lovely

Monday, August 10, 2015

Mag: Teen Confessions

Things I regret doing when I was a teen

I was infatuated with the wrong men,
I bared myself to them.
I was used and thrown
Like someone who is worth the unknown

I smoked, I smoked up
I had weed, I had my dope
I thought it would take me to another world
I thought it would free me from what I am
That smoke that rose, gave me immense satisfaction
Little did I know it was a temporary gratification
What it did then I feel now
It ruined my life, and how

I was too blind to see,
That my parents always wanted all the good for me
I went away when they needed me
To people who never really cared
Now when I look\around, its my family that is standing here on my death bed

All I want to say is,
I was never a bad girl, Mumma
I just strayed.
I know you loved & you cared, Pappa
I am sorry I never saw that
I was a bad example, my little brother
Never ever do what I did

I promise to come back, I promise to be the girl you want me to be
I promise that I love you, now and forever, till we meet again

This post is written for Magpie Tales - Mag 282

14 comments:

  1. Many could have taken a wrong turn and regretted it. Realistic capture of what could have happened. Great write Dee Dee!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Hank
      This person did take a wrong turn & realized it too late

      Delete
  2. Beautifully sad. It's sad that regrets can never change how things may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree Gemma, regretting too late

      Delete
  3. Beautifully written, and rather moving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, wistful. Life is only barely managed chaos sometimes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Elena, Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  5. If only it can be said before it is too late... the stray is always welcome back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you, a stray is always welcome back

      Delete
  6. If we have led a life with no regrets, some would say we haven't lived at all. And hindsight... yeah, it's all to sharply-focused.

    I enjoyed this immensely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for this lovely comment.
      XOXO Freya

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time