.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

3-Day Quote Challenge: Day 1: Thoughts become Things


I have always been inspired by the quotes from "The Secret".

Thoughts do become things. In ancient India, it is said that Yogi's could move things just by thinking about it. Yes, its no magic, its full concentration on their thoughts, the thoughts that get sent to the universe and it responds.

Now, I really wanted to get married, after a search of 7 years and meeting a million guys, I got rejected for having a very visible scar on my hand. I wanted a guy who would accept me with the scar and accept me as an independent woman. The day I stopped thinking that, such a guy doesn't exist, the day I stopped listening to others who said that expected too much and such men don't exist and I have to compromise. 
That day, I decided I don't need to compromise, I will get what i want. It took time, but I did get what i want, in fact i can say I got much more than I asked for.

Many a times, we miss our friend who is in another time zone, and that friend will suddenly call you just to say Hi. You thoughts were so strong that the Universe just responded to it.

You might like some dress in a store but it would have been way too expensive there, maybe a few days later the same dress would be on sale at 80% off. Your longing for that dress, was heard by the universe and it just gave it to you.

Two Bollywood movies have penned this very beautifully

Film Om Shanti Om "Kisi cheez ko dilse chaho toh poori kayanaat usse tumse milane ki saajish karti hai"
Translate: If you really want something from the bottom of your heart, the whole universe conpires to get that thing to you

Film Munnabhai "Kisike sath dil ka connection hai na, toh idhar se chembur tak baat pahunch sakti hai"
Translate: If thoughts are connected then, your thought can reach that person even if they are really far away from you.

Moral: Think positive, Smile, Be thankful for whatever you have, and everything in life will be more than perfect


I nominate Rashmi Kartik, a blogger whom I recently came across. Brudberg, who just inspires me to write more. Usha Menon, who is a lovely blogger

I don't have anyone to Thank, because I nominated myself for this challenge.

This is what the 3-Day Quote Challenge is all about.

1. Post one of your favorite quotes (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers to challenge them.
3. Thank the blogger, who nominated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.