.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, April 24, 2017

Letter Writing Experience

When I was a kid, I used to write letters, put them in an envelop, stamp it and put it in the post box and wait eagerly for a reply. Every time the postman came by, I used to run to the door to see if had any letter for me.
Then, I even had a pen pal, whom I have lost contact's with. 

In this digital age, letters are gone, like vanished. With the click of a button you send a message. The eagerness, the anxiety, the secrecy, that butterfly feeling, that personal connect of a letter is lost. 

I think, once in a while, we should write letters to our loved ones. Once in a while, give perfumed love letters, I am sure the other person will still have the same reaction and might cherish it forever.

Letters are special. 

When I wrote letters in this challenge, I went through many emotions, I was happy, I blushed, i was angry, I was relived, I got teary. All in all....I loved this challenge.

Thank you for participating with us.

Tell us how you felt while writing letters in the "Letter Writing Challenge" 
Add the link of your post in the linky below.
Any posts that are not relevant to the topic will be removed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.