.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 11: Grandparents

This is the eleventh week of the "Letter writing Challenge" and the topic for this week is to write to someone who left us and went away to God ans is still special to us.

Here is my letter for the week to my grandparents

Dear Sethu pati and Moorthy thatha,

I miss you. I miss you a lot. I was not there when you guys were here. I did hurt you at times. I had so much to say. I wanted to say sorry. I wanted to say I love you. I wanted to say Thank you. But, it just stayed with me.
You were there one day, and suddenly you were gone. I was a loser then, you wanted to see my flourish, you were worried about the kind of life I led. 
I wish you could see my now, I am sure you would have been very proud to see your child really standing up to what you wanted for me.

The day you both were being missed the most, was my wedding day. 
Dear pati, even now when I think about how happy you would have been to see me as a bride bring tears to me. Even now when my fingers randomly type the keyboard, my eyes go blur. I can see your smiling face. I can hear your voice. 
I remember all the time we spent with you as kids. Those were the best days of my life, memories etched forever.

That picked curd rice, the stories, the outings, all of them are very very special. 

I love you. I really do, and I wish you could read this letter. You meant the world to me.

Thank you

Submit your letters for this week in the link below.

The link will be open for seven days. Any post not related to the topic will be removed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.