.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, July 17, 2015

FF: Old Buildings


I click pictures of this place, because these buildings are beautiful and old. I am sure they will survive bomb attacks, I am not sure how many. I just wanted to keep my memory intact of what was here.

I don't want to lose the sight of these buildings, just like I lost the feel of my house that was standing here years before

I am a war survivor. I am the common man, who lost his family and friends years back. I am the one who has seen blood and bodies in this very street.

I am my past.



6 comments:

  1. Great story. He is so determined to go on despite all his losses. Too many people still know how he felt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just wish to reminisce your past

      Delete
  2. Well told Dee Dee. too many common men have horrid memories to look back upon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has a bad memory that they want to never forget. thanks for dropping by Yolanda

      Delete
  3. Dear Dee,

    Interesting take on the prompt. A lot of history in the buildings for the viewer and the photographer.

    Shalom

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.