.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, July 13, 2015

Mag 278: Walk Away



I loved you from the bottom of my heart
I stood with you, even when you broke me part by part

I started walking away not because I didn't love you anymore
Neither did I walk away because our relationship has gone sore

I walked away, because I wanted to see, If you would come looking for me
What I look back and see

You were so quick to walk away
Shows that you never intended to stay

Someday, if you miss me remember what I say,
I never wanted to go, but you drove me away

This post is written for Magpie Tales, Mag 278

23 comments:

  1. Awe . . . . I want to cry. This is great with the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes they may not realize what they miss. Only when they are lonely will they cry out loud but no one hears! Well written Dee Dee!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true that Kaykuala,they miss the diamond while searching for the stone

      Delete
  3. A lovely, sad interpretation of Tess' prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tell quite a moving story in such a short space; well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Sometimes a bluff turns into reality but in the end, sounds like she made the right choice and found out the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At-least that bluff made her realize that he wasnt for keeps

      Delete
  6. This is so heartbreaking. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Dee Dee...

    Such incidents teach a good lesson in life...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one heart breaking tale..
    You brought out real well

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome and powerful lines Dee Dee:) As usual you rock

    ReplyDelete
  10. You captured the melancholy perfectly...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.