.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Saturday, July 25, 2015

WT: K.I.S.S

“The trouble with so many of us is that we underestimate the power of simplicity.”
— Robert Stuberg, author and speaker

I read a lot blogs and books. And frankly, I feel a connect with the blogs that use simple language and grammar. When I read a book or blog, I want to relax, I want to smile.

All the big words known only to a literature student or the words that have been sleeping  the dictionary make the whole post a little boring and gives the reader enough headache to close the book and go to sleep.
I mean, imagine

“That girl is so pulchritudinous “ It can be said as “That girl is so beautiful”

K.I.S.S – Keep it Short & Simple



This post is written for #100wordsonSaturday on Write Tribe

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha :D
    This word ' pulchritudinous' is such a tongue twister... I would probably have to write it on a paper and show it to the person I wish to compliment...

    Without fusing with the words 'Loved the post!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant even pronounce it straight to save my life :P

      Delete
  2. I am all for K.I.S.S. too! It's good for both the partners that is the reader and the writer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.