.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WODW: Singer



I always wanted to play a piano in some restaurant  in Italy, singing romantic Italian songs. 
One evening I was really sad for some reason and I thought I should sing a song to myself.
I started with the only Italian song I know, I put in my headphones and started to sing along with it. I know I wasn't loud, but I don't know why the cops came at my door and asked "Has someone been stabbed in the house?"
I was like "What? Why?"
The cop said "We just heard some agonizing screams from your house"
I said "No sir,. I was singing"
Cop "Next time you try anything of that sort, I am going to get you arrested"
"If not me, someone will shoot you for sure"

That's the day I realized why my mother never got me a piano or allowed me to sing in the bathroom

This post is written for -Write or Die Wednesdays  by Mia of The Chronicles of Chaos and Vashelle of Shelly’s Cabaret 

4 comments:

  1. Haha! This made me chuckle! I have a horrible singing voice, so I can relate. But it sure doesn't stop me from trying! :)

    Thanks for joining us for WODW!

    Shelly @ www.shellyscabaret.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is too funny, I love it! :) I'm definitely not much of a singer, although, I do love music. Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia to make to a part of your amazing blog. Cheers!

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.