.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, July 10, 2015

FSF: Sewage



Splinter *thinking to self* “Its not safe to carry the 4 babies through the city at this hour”

Kraang sees Splinter alone and decides to attack him, and pushing him into the sewage tunnel.

During, the  fight with Kraang, Splinter and his babies are exposed to a deadly chemical, and all of them go through a transformation.
Splinter becomes the “Talking Ninjutsu rat”, and his 4 babies are now called “Leonardo Raphael Donatello and Michelangelo”

Splinter teaches them all that he knows about Ninjutsu.

And they are our very own “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”

I know this is not a sewage, but a tunnel. All I could think of was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I saw this picture. I could actually see 4 TNMT running through this place to save heir Papa Rat

7 comments:

  1. Dear Dee Dee,

    Cute story.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) I see. Was wondering how come I have heard these characters somewhere before :D

    PS: I liked your earlier template better, Deedee. :)

    My #FF Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks, I couldnt customize that template

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.