.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ABCW: Short Stories

PC: Teleread.com
I wanted to write a ten short horror stories. Imagine each scenario while reading them

1. My picture
I woke up with a start.
It was 2am. I saw my phone.
I saw a picture of mine clicked at 1.58am sleeping
And I am alone at home

2. Knock
I was at home & I heard a knock at 1am while I was reading.
I walked towards the bedroom door.
I heard the knock again, now louder.
I realized the knock wasn't from the door, but it was from the mirror in my room

3. Lost
We were walking through the jungle trek & got lost.
We saw a village woman walking through the jungle & asked her the way out.
She didn't speak but pointed towards the deep dark jungle.
We started to walk again. My friend turned to back to see this woman floating 3 feet up in the air.

4. Light
I am home after a tired day of 20 hour work. Its 2am already.
I open the door of my house and reach to the light switch.
But someone's had reaches there before me.
And I stay alone.

5. Dog
My pet Bruno keeps staring and at times barks at me.
I wonder why, until I realized that Bruno doesn't stare at me.
He stares at something behind me

6. Daughter
My daughter came to my bed last night & said she is cold
Her dress is all soiled. i told her she doesn't belong here
She is supposed to be sleeping in he coffin now.

7. Laugh
Its lovely to hear a baby's laughter at home.
But, not when it is 3am & you are alone at home

8. Wife
Its nice to see your wife cradling your baby.
Unless they have been declared dead an hour back

9. Guitar
I love the sound of the guitar, but not anymore.
Its playing from room number 13.
The girl staying there used to play the guitar before she hung herself the previous night

10. Window
Its cute to see that little boy staring inside through the window
The only problem is, I stay in the 10th floor

This post is written for ABCW - S

11 comments:

  1. little stories can tell so much ;-)


    Have a nice abc-day/- week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc.-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Creepy ideas but would love to read the finished copies!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather SAD prose but it
    tells al SO much

    best wishes,
    Di,
    ABC team..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shudder! I should've read your stories when the sun was out. You're very good at writing horror tales. Shudder.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOppsss...hope there is nothing under your bed or in your mirror or above your cupboard

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.