.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday, March 24, 2016

FF: My Crap Story

PHOTO PROMPT - © Ted Strutz
PC: Ted Strutz
I was a part of a beautiful house some day. Then they renovated their house and brought in a shiny new commode with some button features & poor ol’ me is forgotten.

I have seen them grow from kids to adults, I have flushed every crap this family and their friends have put on me. 

Today, here I lie abandoned but happy.

Today, for the first time in life, someone has given me flowers instead of crap.

I always say “Treat me well & Keep me Clean, I will not tell anyone what I have seen”

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that is good! Love the POV of the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) One of the chosen few, delivered from the rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few lucky ones :P

      Thanks for dropping by Olden Times :)

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.