.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday, September 1, 2016

FF: Signs

PHOTO PROMPT -© Vijayay Sundaram
PC: Vijaya Sundaram
He says pointing at the window on the left: “The day I come, you will see scenes in red, the color of our love, from that window of your bedroom”
Her: “I think I will push my bed to that window then”

These were the last words spoken between them. No phone calls, no messages, no letters no contact with each other.

He was her only family and he was gone.

She waited every day, every night beside that window. And after 10 years, at the stroke of midnight there was a blast of red fireworks.

Her door bell rang. And there he stood in his army uniform.

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers - Sept 2nd

2 comments:

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.