.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, December 1, 2017

BWC 3: FFD Writes

Today, is the Day  of the "Black and White Challenge", I have been nominated by "The Lady in Read" (I am going to mention her on all my seven posts since she has done me a huge favor by bringing me out of my non-writing spell)

So, the rules of this challenge are easy, something on the lines of Facebook black & white picture challenge. I would be nominating a few blogs who have been supportive while I wasn't writing. If you are reading this post and want to get nominated for the challenge, please do drop me a comment below.

All the pictures were clicked on my humble Samsung S7 Edge cell phone and the filter were added on Instagram

  1. Share black and white photos daily for 7 days;
  2. There must be no animals or people in the photos;
  3. No captions, explanations, or other words to accompany the images;
  4. Nominate one person to participate each day of the challenge
My picture for the Day 3 of the challenge is;
I am nominating Fathima Fakier, I came across her blog in Friday fictioneers. I love her photo posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.