.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

FSF: Lipstick

There is a girl who comes to my Coffee Shop everyday, and orders "Cappuccino in a paper Mug".

I have been crazy about this girl for as long as I remember.

I don't know her name, I don't know where she stays, I know nothing about her.

All I know is the shades of her lipsticks.

How? because I have a collection of every cup that she has had her coffee in, that has the mark of her lips

This post is written for Five Sentence Fiction - Lipstick

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love with the Lip-Stick ;-)
      Thanks for dropping by Womanzie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He is the lover kinds with a little shy stalker personality

      Delete
  3. Oh my the makings of a thriller that is!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could, my mind inclines towards a love story in making

      Delete
  4. awwwwsome... :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful gesture to convey your love

    My take The Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only person who thought this was kind of sweet? Haha, nice job anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My intent was to make it sweet, it turned out stalkery

      Delete
  7. Ooh, a stalker or secret admirer. Collecting cups with lipstick - nice take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see him as a secret admirer until he does something creepy

      Delete
  8. Agh! Creepy! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I really enjoy how this story could take many directions. It left me with so much to think about, because it is either super creepy or sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy or cute is a personal perception, I guess.
      Thanks for dropping by. i love your blogs and thanks for all the lovely prompts

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.