.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Saturday, August 29, 2015

WOW: Writer

I am a writer, I swear on God I am!

Not that any of my books have been published, neither has it even reached the stage where an editor has ever proof read it. 
But, I am a writer.

I have that typical lost faraway look, I have a loose bag. I sit in a corner of a coffee shop alone, with the laptop open in front of me, a cup of coffee that has run cold and I have made a million dots on my notepad by just tapping it with my pencil when I am thinking. 
I have also broken many pencils doing this, and I also chew the back of the broken pencil when I am in deep thought of what I am about to write.

I have progressed, I have a MsWord screen open in front of me with one sentence that says "I am a writer"

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda
Got published again WOW-Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.