.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, April 15, 2016

FFAR: Judgement

You saw us from far. You saw us talking animatedly. You saw me fall on her feet, at her heels.

You assumed we were fighting, you assumed that I fell on her feet to say sorry.

Do you know that this is my wife and she met with an accident and almost was paralyzed from legs down. She has struggled. Today, is the first dance after her accident and first time she wears heels. I bent down to assure myself that her ankle doesn’t hurt anymore


You have seen me, but you don’t know me. Don’t judge me until you know me

This post is written for Flash Fiction for Aspiring writers
\

6 comments:

  1. This is true. We are too quick to judge others harshly. He is a loving, caring husband that is concerned with his wife and people were judging him otherwise. Great story with a wonderful lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes priceless joy, people judge too soon without actually knowing the story

      Delete
  2. So true, but it would look odd and invite such judgements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is odd, but many people are harsh to pass unwanted judgement on people
      Thanks for dropping by Yolanda

      Delete
  3. Great social commentary in so few words!!


    @Samantha/samratkel from
    Shadow Realities

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.