.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

3WW: My Pink Dress

The old saying "What you see is what you believe" doesn't hold true anymore.

Now 'What you see, what you read may also not be true"

Well, I order this super cute dress online. It had a fancy, elaborate description of how soft the silk is, how delicate the laces are and the pictures too looked so mesmerizing. I was in love with the dress in the picture and ordered it for my birthday.
And when you order anything online, the wait for it to be delivered to you id the worst.
The dress came a day before my bithday, I was as excited as a kid in the candu shop.

I open it....and my heart breaks

What I saw was a pretty baby pink silk dress with a lace bodice. But, what I got was a blotchy old looking filthy pink dress.

I still have tears in my eyes thinking about it, so much hopes were shattered. 

This post was written for Three Word Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. All that excitement dashed - i hope there was a better pink dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope she does have something to wear on her special day.

      Thanks for dropping by Jae Rose

      Happy New Year!

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.