.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 5: Someone who hurt me

This is the fifth week of the "Letter Writing Challenge" and the letter for the week is to someone who hurt you

Here is my letter

Dear Toxic Friend,

You were my best friend. You meant everything to me. I went out of my way for you every time. Without anything being my fault I apologized, and then one day I was done. I had enough hurt from you. That day, I chose myself, I chose to ignore you for life.

At times, I still look you up. At times, I wonder if you still remember me. Even if you don't, it doesn't matter to me anymore. You are past now.

But, when you were my present, I cried a lot, I re-read messages, in my head our conversations played every time. I wanted to know where, I failed you, then I realized that day, I didn't fail, you were a failure.

Thanks for coming into my life and making me realize the kind of people I do not want in my life ever.

Bye

Submit your letters for this week in the link below.

The link will be open for seven days. Any post not related to the topic will be removed


1 comment:

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.