.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

FFAW: Just another day

PC
Today is another Monday, the weekend is another many days to go.

The weather is dull, gloomy, and rainy, all I want to do is curl up under my duvet and sleep, but alas I have to get up and go to work.

And seriously, till I get my first coffee of the day, I just cannot have small talks with any living being. So, since I need an expert advice on what to wear, I put glasses on my 7am friend Mr. Coff-man.

He is strong, He is sweet, He energizes me and I love him.

So, starts another day of my life with a little bit of imagination to make my dull life happy.
(97 words)

This post is written for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers

9 comments:

  1. It's the samll things that keep us going. Realistic story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is good. We all love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever take on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need my energy drink before I can talk to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! What an imaginative way to bring some sunshine and happiness into your day! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend like yours! He gets me moving in the morning. Nice one Mrs D

    Click to read my FFfAW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't get going in the morning without a kick-start from my coffee! Delightful.

    PS. I'm sure I commented on this before!

    Click to visit Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.