.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, February 25, 2019

ABCW: My Little Girl

I am writing my blog again after a year. I am again writing on ABC Wednesday I guess after a very long time. My first letter in this season happens to be "G" 
This year this letter happens to be very special to be because I have a little baby Girl

A little angel descended from the heaven into my arms
Precious and priceless, she is my handful of happiness

When she smiles at me, my heart skips a beat
When she cries, my eyes too weep

Dressing her up is a sheer joy
Her little antics makes me cuddle her all day

My little sunshine, brightens my day
She makes me complete

My precious pearl
Is my tiny little Girl


This post is written for ABC - Wednesday




6 comments:

  1. Oh such lovely poetry and how exciting for you and glad you are enjoying your precious little girl ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! and yes, those are exactly the thoughts i have of my little girl too (she just turned a teen earlier this month, so not so little anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lady in Read. My girl is 5 month old. :-)

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.