.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, February 8, 2019

I am Back!

Hi Everyone,

I have been away from the blog for a ridiculously long time now.
Well, I have my reasons, I was pregnant with my first child and I was too busy concentrating on myself than the blog.

A quick update of what I have been doing while I was gone,
The biggest news, we had a baby girl in September. We call her Akshara.

I had a slightly difficult pregnancy but an amazingly normal delivery.

I have been crazy busy with Akshara, and now I got some time to get back to my blog.
I have been missing my blog so much and I have been missing the comments from all you fellow bloggers.

I do hope i get a chance to write more starting today.

Love ya all and feels great to be back


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.